In case you missed one, here’s a look at the previous seven:
• Vini Merlot 2007: $8 and from Bulgaria – what more do we need?.
• Gruet Brut NV: Sparkling wine from New Mexico.
• Dry Creek Vineyard Dry Chenin Blanc 2007: Tasty, well-made, cheap wine that isn’t chardonnay.
• Hedges CMS Red 2007: An old favorite that is simple and straightforward.
• Greg Norman California Estates Chardonnay 2007: Solid, well-made California chardonnay.
• Tormaresca Neprica 2007: Your favorite, back and better than ever.